Welcome in Summer with a ride and a Bocce Ball Party! Join fellow VCM members for a Bocce Ball Party at the Talbott Vineyards Tasting Room in Carmel Valley – Sunday, June 24 from Noon to 2pm.
There’s a Pre-Bocce ride up to Cahoon Summit (and back) in the morning, which will start at 8am at Talbott’s. That gives us enough time to get to top and return as well as clean up a little before we bocce at Noon.
We’ve got the Bocce Ball Courts reserved for free but we should all plan on bringing some snacks or light lunch items to eat and share. We can’t bring our own alcoholic drinks so plan on buying a glass (or bottle) or two of Talbott vino. Non-alcoholic drinks are fine to bring.
Spouses, significant others, and others are welcome to join. Just indicate how many people you are bringing when you RSVP.
We’re limited to about 30 people who can play, so respond early to make sure you get a spot.
The pre-party ride up to Cahoon Summit starts at 8am at Talbott’s. Let us know if you are interested in riding in your comments so we know to expect you. RSVP on EVITE by Tuesday, June 19th so we can get a head count.
- What: Velo Club Monterey Bocce Ball Party
- Where: Talbott Vineyards Tasting Room, 25 Pilot Road, CV.
- When: Sunday, June 24 from 12 – 2 pm
- Bring: yourselves, something to snack on and share with others, $ for wine or drinks
- Optional Bonus Feature – Cahoon ride starting at Talbott’s at 8.