Join us on Monday, May 28th for the traditional Memorial Day Pie Ride from Monterey (or Castroville) to Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville. This fun group ride features only a few short hills (and a bit of wind).
Here’s the details:
– Memorial Day, May 28 – Pie Ride to Gizdich Ranch in Watsonville.
– Meet at 8am at Monterey Wharf on the bike path near the Custom House for the 70 mile ride (same start as Tuesday NRJ Ride).
– “Pie Lite” – 9am to join the longer route riders at Pezzini Farms on Nashua Rd. outside Castroville for the 40 mile route.
– Regular route through Elkhorn Slough, back via Trafton, or shortcut up Salinas Rd (your choice).
– Bring water, ride snacks and some money for pie. There are also sandwiches, drinks and even ice cream available.
Route Map for the longer (70 mile) Pie Ride starting at Monterey Wharf at 8am: Gizdich Ranch Pie Ride Route
Route Map for “Pie-Lite” (42 miles) starting at Pezzini Farms (460 Nashua Road) at 9am: Gizdich Ranch Pie Ride (from Pezzini’s)
Come join us for the Memorial Day Pie Ride!