December is the month to renew your Velo Club Monterey membership. Here’s the simple 4 step process to renew for 2019…
- Click the link to get to the 2019 VCM Membership Application.
- Complete the form and print it out. If you access the form from a computer (not a mobile device) you can type your information directly into the form from either your web browser, or if you download the form, in your PDF Reader. Make sure you sign and initial it in the spaces marked in Red.
- Write a check to Velo Club Monterey for the amount ($50 – Family, $35 – Individual or $10 – Junior). Note: you can also pay online via Paypal here.
- Mail your completed Membership form and payment to: Velo Club Monterey, P.O. Box 1404, Monterey, CA 93942, or hand it to a club board member.
Please make it easy on us. Chasing down membership renewals until July is not how the board wants to spend our time (we want to be out riding!), so please renew now by mailing it in before the end of the year.
Need more motivation? Here’s 20 reasons to join Velo Club Monterey…
- Your Velo Club membership card gets you 10%-15% discounts at Bobcat Bicycles in Salinas, Peninsula Bike Works and Work Horse Bicycles in Monterey, and Winning Wheels in Pacific Grove.
- Discounts at Light and Motion, our local bicycle lighting manufacturer, is offering discounts between 10 and 15% to club members.
- Alvarado Street Brewery offers members a 10% “Neighborhood Discount” on food with a membership card.
- We are bicycling advocates with a representative on the Transportation Agency of Monterey County (TAMC), and we donate time and money to local bicycling causes.
- Summer Picnic & Barbecue
- Annual Holiday Party
- Movie Nites
- Bowling Party
- Bocce Ball
- Santa Cycle Ride
- Brats & Beer Twilight Ride Nights at Laguna Seca
- Three Saturday Morning Rides
- Tuesday Morning “No Real Job Ride”
- Thursday afternoon BWC (Beer, Wine or Coffee) ride almost always ending at Alvarado Street Brewery!
- New Year’s Day Ride (with Champagne at the top of Cahoon Summit!)
- Pie Ride’s to Gizdich Ranch
- Vintage “Steel is Real” Ride
- Support for Sea Otter Gran Fondo rest stops
- Traveling bike boxes to loan for your next plane trip
- Park tools to borrow for your next repair