Welcome to the New Year! If you haven’t done so already, please take a few minutes to renew your Velo Club Monterey membership for 2020. If you don’t need a hard sell on why you should renew, just follow the simple 4 steps below. If you need more persuasion, skip to below the photo and read on…
Velo Club Membership Renewal
- Click this link to get to the 2020 VCM Membership Application.
- Complete the form and print it out. If you access the form from a computer (not a mobile device) you can type your information directly into the form from either your web browser, or if you download the form, in your PDF Reader. Make sure you sign and initial it in the spaces marked in Red.
- Write a check to Velo Club Monterey for the amount ($50 – Family, $35 – Individual or $10 – Junior). Note: You can pay your membership fee online via Paypal here, but we still need your completed and signed form.
- Mail your completed Membership form and payment to:
Velo Club Monterey, P.O. Box 1404, Monterey, CA 93942.
Please renew now – it’s a real pain for your board to spend the first half of the year chasing down membership forms and dues.
The “Hard Sell”…
Here’s 21 reasons to join Velo Club Monterey…
- A great bunch of like-minded friends to go on rides with!
- Your Velo Club membership card gets you 10%-15% discounts at Bobcat Bicycles in Salinas, Peninsula Bike Works and Work Horse Bicycles in Monterey, and Winning Wheels in Pacific Grove. Mad Dogs and Englishmen in Carmel also offers a free, one-hour, E-bike rental to any Member as well as 10% off service and accessories.
- Discounts at Light and Motion, our local bicycle lighting manufacturer, is offering discounts between 10 and 15% to club members.
- Alvarado Street Brewery offers members a 10% “Neighborhood Discount” on food with a membership card.
- We are bicycling advocates with a representative on the Transportation Agency of Monterey County (TAMC), and we donate time and money to local bicycling causes.
- Summer Picnic & Barbecue
- Annual Holiday Party
- Movie Nites
- Bowling Party
- Bocce Ball
- Santa Cycle Ride
- Brats & Beer Twilight Ride Nights at Laguna Seca
- Three Saturday Morning Rides
- Tuesday Morning “No Real Job Ride”
- Thursday afternoon BWC (Beer, Wine or Coffee) ride almost always ending at Alvarado Street Brewery!
- New Year’s Day Ride (with Champagne at the top of Cahoon Summit!)
- Pie Rides to Gizdich Ranch
- Vintage “Steel is Real” Ride
- Support for Sea Otter Gran Fondo rest stops
- Traveling bike boxes to loan for your next plane trip
- Park tools to borrow for your next repair
Thanks for being a member. We hope you can join us again in 2020.