We had so much fun bowling, we thought “why not try it outside”?
Join your fellow VCM members for a Bocce Ball Party at the Talbott Vineyards Tasting Room in Carmel Valley on Sunday, June 4 from Noon to 2pm. We’ll also do a pre-Bocce ride up to Cahoon Summit (and back) in the morning!
We’ve got the Bocce Ball Courts reserved for free and you can bring your own lunch or snacks. Plan on buying a glass or two of Talbott’s vino as we can’t bring our own drinks.
Spouses, significant others, (and even long-lost cousins if you are willing to vouch for them) are welcome to join. Just indicate how many people you are bringing when you RSVP.
We’ll organize 4 player teams. If you want to put together your own team, indicate your team name and the other players on your team in your response. We’re limited to about 30 people who can play, so respond early to make sure you get a spot.
The pre-party ride in the morning will climb to Cahoon Summit. Start time at 8am at Talbott’s which will give us time to get up, down and cleaned up a little before Bocce. Let us know if you are interested in riding in your comments.
- What: Velo Club Monterey Bocce Ball Party
- Where: Talbott Vineyards Tasting Room, 25 Pilot Road, CV.
- When: Sunday, June 4 from 12 – 2 pm
- Bring: yourselves, something to snack on and share with others, $ for wine or drinks
- Optional Bonus Feature – Cahoon ride starting at Talbott’s at 8.