Fix a hole – TAMC Request Form

Hazard in a bike lane? Dangerous pothole? Broken grate? If it’s time to fix a hole in the middle of your road, the Transportation Agency for Monterey County makes it easy to report a roadway problem for cyclists. Access the TAMC Bike Service Request Form here to report a roadway problem to the county and they’ll send the report to the appropriate agency.

Did somebody miss a corner on your favorite ride?



This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.